User Support Agent (M/F/D)
PicDrop is a privately owned company in the digital industry based in Berlin. Our customers are sophisticated photographers, designers, agencies, and companies to whom we provide a convenient SaaS tool for sending image data. Over 500 million images have been sent with PicDrop so far.
Since its foundation in 2014, we have been working hard to make our users happy. In our daily work, we consistently focus on the needs of our users, which will be reflected in your work and meaningful tasks. With you, we would like to expand our team for a long-term advancement and give you the opportunity to be a part of our team and help shaping the PicDrop experience on a daily basis.
As part of our support team you will interact with our users every day. It is important to us that we can help our users even in the late afternoon and evening. Therefore, it is important to emphasise at this point that we are looking for someone to work in the evening hours of each day, but who can, however, also fill in at other places where necessary.
Your daily tasks will be to …
- work on user requests via email and phone,
- communicate with our users via various social media channels,
- collect and test errors that occur with users
- exchange with our developers and to write bug reports,
- collaborate and document feature requests, ideas and visions for PicDrop’s future development,
- and much more!
What You Should Bring
Besides your degrees, we are much more interested in your character, your personal work, your latest projects, your blog etc… In other words, your skills and personality. The following is nevertheless important to us:
- You are fluent in German and English
- You interact with others with a lot of empathy
- You are reliable and you bring a proactive hands-on mentality
- Discretion, diligence, organisational talent and an independent way of working are natural for you
- You bring communication skills and a structured, responsible way of working
What We Offer
Please check out the other areas of our picdrop.team website to learn more about us and our team. We try to be as open as possible about our onboarding, our team communication and meeting culture, our way of working. If there is anything missing you would like to know, please let us know.
Moreover, you will find with us:
- Competitive salary and indefinite contract
- Flexible, trust-based working hours and the possibility for home office
- A neat, new office with good public transport connections (after Corona times)
- Modern equipment
- Short decision paths in a small and nice team
- A relaxed working environment
- Personal development and further training – you enjoy an individual learning budget, i.e. paid further training opportunities (seminars, conferences etc.)
- Coffee, drinks and fruit are provided by us
- Free annual ticket for public transport in Berlin
- A company pension scheme sponsored by PicDrop
- Regular company and team events
We Are Looking Forward To Meeting You!
Do you match the requirements? Please get in touch with Franziska! Please send your application incl. references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 030 120 820 230 if you have any questions.
Don’t match the skills or experience exactly but still interested? Send us your application anyway. Together we can find out if there is a fit.
We look forward to hearing from you!