Student Employee in People & Organisational Development (f/m/d)
PicDrop is a privately owned company in the digital industry based in Berlin. Our clients are professional photographers, designers, agencies and companies, to whom we provide a convenient SaaS-tool to send image data and work on edits within their teams or with clients. Over 600 million images have been sent with PicDrop so far.
Since 2014, we have been working hard to make our users happy. In our daily work, we consistently focus on the needs of our users, which will be reflected in your work and meaningful tasks. With you, we would like to expand our team for a long-term advancement. We are curently 16 people and want to grow with you.
- You enjoy applying your theoretical knowledge in practice and want to further develop your skills.
- Concepts like Scrum, OKR or VUCA and T-Shape are not new to you.
- You take a close look at our processes as part of a team and actively initiate new ideas.
- you support our People & Organisation team in their daily operational work.
- you gain valuable insights into strategic organisational development.
- you accompany and analyse internal change processes.
- you support our agile coach in spreading the agile spirit across the team.
- you create presentations and prepare meetings as well as workshops.
- you assist in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of feedback meetings.
- you are in charge of research and analysis activities.
What You Should Bring
Instead of your degrees, we are much more interested in your skills, your character, your latest projects, your Github account, or your blog. In other words, your skills and personality. Nevertheless a few things are important to us. We would be happy if you …
- have been studying organisational and personnel development, change management, organisational or business psychology or comparable topics for a few terms.
- are interested in new work and agile processes.
- speak German.
- have first practical experience (which is an advantage).
What We Offer
On picdrop.team you can find everything about us! From the structuring of your first working day, our communication and meeting culture to our way of working and our toolbox.
Moreover, you will find with us:
- Competitive salary and indefinite contract
- Flexible, trust-based working hours and the possibility for home office
- A neat, new office with very good public transport connections (See you there once Corona is over!)
- Modern equipment
- Short decision paths in a small and kind team
- A relaxed working environment
- Personal development and further training – With PicDrop you enjoy an individual learning budget, i.e. paid further training opportunities (seminars, conferences etc.)
- Coffee, drinks and fruit are provided
- Regular company and team events
We Are Looking Forward To Meeting You!
Do you match the requirements? Get in touch with Franziska!
Don’t match the skills or experience exactly but still interested? Send us your application anyway. Together we can find out if there is a fit!
Please send your application incl. references to email@example.com or call us at 030 120 820 230 if you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!