Office Manager (M/F/D) in part-time
PicDrop is a privately owned company in the digital industry based in Berlin. Our customers are sophisticated photographers, designers, agencies, and companies to whom we provide a convenient SaaS tool for sending image data. Over 300 million images have been sent with PicDrop so far.
Since its foundation in 2014, we have been working hard to make our users happy. In our daily work, we consistently focus on the needs of our users, which will be reflected in your work and meaningful tasks. With you, we would like to expand our team for a long-term advancement.
As Office Manager (m/f/d) you support our Management team, manage the entire office and take care of administrative tasks (from ordering, travel and expense management to the organisation of our meetings etc).
- General administrative tasks (processing of incoming and outgoing mail, taking telephone calls and providing information, systematic file management, structured filing, etc.)
- Support in day-to-day administrative business
- Preparation and follow-up of our meetings and conference rooms
- Calendar and management
- Preparation of presentations
- Inventory management
- Contact person for service providers and suppliers as well as responsibility for material and beverage orders
- Support in organising internal and external events
- Accounting, in particular preparatory accounting and travel management
- Setup and maintenance of the CRM system
- Administrative tasks in the operative HR day-to-day business and support in HR projects
- Research activities and creating necessary documents
What You Should Bring
Besides your degrees, we are much more interested in your concrete skills, your latest projects or your blog. In other words, your skills and personality.
The following is nevertheless important to us:
- A commercial training ideally with a focus on office management or a comparable qualification
- 20 to 30 hours per week of your precious time
- First experience in the field of assistance
- Fluent in German and English
- A confident use of Microsoft Office applications, use of Mac and basic knowledge of presentation techniques
- Reliability and proactive hands-on mentality
- Discretion, diligence, organisational talent and an independent way of working
- Communication skills and a structured, responsible way of working
What We Offer
On picdrop.team you can find everything about us! From the structuring of your first working day, our communication and meeting culture to our way of working and our toolbox.
Moreover, you will find with us:
- Competitive salary and indefinite contract
- Flexible, trust-based working hours and the possibility for home office
- A neat, new office with very good public transport connections
- Modern equipment
- Short decision paths in a small and nice team
- A relaxed working environment
- Personal development and further training – you enjoy an individual learning budget, i.e. paid further training opportunities (seminars, conferences etc.)
- Coffee, drinks and fruit are provided as a matter of course
- Free annual ticket for public transport in Berlin
- A company pension scheme sponsored by PicDrop
- Regular company and team events
We Are Looking Forward To Meeting You!
Do you match the requirements? Get in touch with Franziska!
Don’t match the skills or experience exactly but still interested? Send us your application anyway. Together we can find out if there is a fit!
Please send your application incl. references and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 030 120 820 230 if you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!